Mobile Concrete Batching Plants – MP
AQUARIUS has introduced Three new plants MP 19 , MP 21 and MP 24. The ultimate technology mobile plants, mounted on re-usable precast foundations. The foundations can be lifted and shifted to another location. Available with Planetary Mixer of 0.5 m3 compacted output per batch as well as Twin Shaft Mixer of 1.0 m3 compacted output per batch.
Accommodates four types of aggregates, two types of cement, fly ash, two types of chemical additives, fresh water and recycled water.
The compact design boosts the production capacity and fits in thin plot sizes. Available with two levels of control system with decent features built in for contractors and ready-mix manufacturers.
- Drive through design for increased productivity
- Mounted on re-usable precast foundations, which can be shifted to other locations easily
- Available with 0.5 cubic meter batch size Planetary Mixer and above 1 cubic meter Twin Shaft Mixer
- Deliver consistent quality concrete and are most preferred in the RMC industry
- Four Aggregate compartment Bins with a total storage capacity of 30/50/70 cubic meter
- High precision load cells for independent electronic weighing of cement, aggregates & water with digital display
- Two-level PLC based control system with real-time SCADA for control and data management, RT – MATIC PLUS / RT – SMART
- Compact design that boosts fits in confined spaces
- Low operation & maintenance cost
- Minimum aggregate loading height
- Robust structure with corrugated bins
- Large mixer platform for ease of maintenance
- Added safety with double wire rope for skip
- Control cabin included in standard scope
- MP 21
- MP 24
- MP 30
- MP 60
- MP 70
- MP 90
AQUARIUS Mobile Plants directly discharge the concrete into a Transit Mixer. The plants are mounted on re-usable precast foundations, which can be shifted to another location easily. Available with 0.5m3 Planetary Mixer, 1m3 and 1.25m3 Twin Shaft Mixers, with an hourly production of 30m3, 60m3 and 70m3 per hour. The Mobile Plants are provided with four Aggregate Bins with a total storage capacity of 20 cubic meters. With high precision load cells for electronic weighing of cement, aggregates & water and a digital display, the MP series plants are the most compact mobile batching plants from AQUARIUS range of products.
Another feature is the Skip Hoist arrangement for mixer loading and a modular, two-level PLC based control system with real-time SCADA for control and data management, RT-MATIC PLUS. Plants have a compact design that boosts the production capacity and fits in smaller plot sizes.
An Admixture Dosing Unit and a standard Cement Screw Conveyor are also a part of the standard offering. A highly minimized operation & maintenance cost and a possible continuous production cycle as low as __seconds make the MP Series Plants the most preferred plants in the Contractor & RMC segment.
The new plants Mp 21 and MP 24 have been designed by understanding the requirements of the small sites which do not need concrete production rate as high as 30 m3 per hr but installation and shifting time required is minimum possible. Keeping most of the features of premium size plants like drive through design for transit mixer loading, belt weighing for aggregates, independent cement and water weighing systems, PLC and SCADA based control system…etc the new models are equipped with 0.35 m3 and 0.375 m3 compacted output batch size for optimum usage of the equipment. Thanks to the compact design these plants fit in smaller plot size. Similar to their big brothers in this range, these plants also do not need any permanent foundations but only re-usable precast foundations for mixer structure and PCC for aggregate storage bins. The plants are provided with four compartments for the aggregate storage bins with a very low loading height. High precision load cells and electronic weighing systems ensure batching accuracies.
The control cabin for these plants is placed on top of the mixer structure, providing the operator a close and easy view of the plant operations and a great view of all the activities like transit mixer movement, aggregate loading, concrete output from mixer…etc and also minimizing dust nuisance. PLC and PC based control system is another highlight in this range. SCADA based system with all possible data analysis, remote assistance, data in Excel format, consumption records, alarms and online help…etc make this plant nothing less than the high end plants.
These plants are equipped with planetary mixers which is a unique feature in this range. Planetary mixers obviously ensure fast and homogeneous mixing in shortest possible time with very low operating costs in this size.
- Control System:
- SCADA based control systems, customized to the requirements of various segments
- Features like auto-in-flight, stock maintenance, on screen diagnosis, production data handling, automatic delivery challan and cycle data printing, etc.
- The systems are designed based on all feedbacks and requirements from various operation levels
- Computer provided as a part of standard scope
- Plant Maximum configuration:
- 4 Scale system Extractor
- 6 Aggregate extractor
- 3 Cement extractor
- Fresh & Reclaim water
- 2 Additives batchers
- 1 Water Scale + Additional Flow meter for manual addition
- 1 mixer
- Skip / Belt management
- Batching Features:
- Automatic in-flight management
- Net tolerance monitoring
- Intelligent & flexible discharge sequence
- Manual batch by mouse
- Water set point correction by mouse click
- System pause
- Automatic restart after power supply break-down
- Changing extractor during auto batch
- Online set point modification before auto batch beginning
- Archive & Reporting:
- Statistical report
- Consumption report
- Data cycle analysis
- Truck journey report
- Report by destination
- Recipe statistics
- Incoming delivery notes report & statistics
- Delivery note reporting
- Analysis of the batching accuracy
- Material consumption from the batch reports
- Security & Assistance:
- Automatic data backup
- Remote backup in workstation unit
- Multiple level password