Trailer Mounted Concrete Pumps
700, 1000, 1400 & 2100 Series pumps are high performance pumps, with design adapted to severe Indian conditions. Suited for a wide range of applications, the high-pressure models are extensively used for high-rise and long distance conveying.
- Highly fuel efficient
- Powerful agitator
- Low operation cost
- Refurbishable wear parts
- Less chocking problems
- Enhanced oil lubrication system
- Long maintenance intervals
- Very effective reverse pumping
- Completely leak-proof system
- Safe system, from cleaning point of view
- Completely isolated hydraulic & concrete system
- Most suited for high rise & long distance pumping
- Effective flap straight design for concrete outlet
- Operator & maintenance friendly design
- Well proven in also handling 40 mm nominal size concrete
- Bigger “S” valve (Inlet diameter of 200 mm, overall length of 800 mm)
- Standardized core pump in all the models, reducing the spares inventory carrying costs
- Operations can continue in spite of electrical system malfunction
The AQUARIUS 700, 1000, 1400 & 2100 series of standard diesel and electric line pumps has been the most preferred choice of the customers for the last 12 years. With over 1000 pumps in operation, it has left its mark on most of the prestigious projects in India as well as abroad.
With the biggest specified Cylinder diameter of 200 mm in its class, ensuring long distance and higher aggregate size pumping, the AQUARIUS Line Pumps are the most rugged and FUEL EFFICIENT pumps available in the market. The high diameter cylinder ensures the specified maximum output in the lowest possible strokes per minute, thereby reducing the wear & tear of pumping system substantially. The output can be controlled infinitely from zero to maximum, as may be required for the site application. Additionally, the seal type delivery piston design reduces the replacement cost drastically.
A unique feature of all AQUARIUS Concrete Pumps is the water cleaning system and effective reverse pumping of the concrete. The pump regulator provided is useful in protecting the hydraulic system from overheating and also the engine from overloading. The variable output regulator, pressure & flow regulator, as well as the torque regulator (DFLR or LRDS Control), not only assists in proper pump operation but also improves the overall fuel efficiency.
The Aquarius 1000 series Diesel and Electric line pumps have lesser towing length in their class and are ideal for pumping concrete up to a height of 60-80 meters. The AQUARIUS 1400 series of high pressure diesel and electric pumps optimize use of engine power for achieving high rise and long distance pumping. This ensures reduced fuel consumption along with extended pump life. The high pressure is achieved by providing a higher rated prime mover and not by reducing the cylinder dia. Designed to achieve higher vertical height pumping, the pumps can also use relatively low slump concrete having higher size aggregates.
The AQUARIUS 2100 series of Extra High Pressure diesel pumps optimize use of engine power for achieving high rise and long distance pumping. It ensures reduced fuel consumption along with extended pump life. It is the most rugged and fuel- efficient pumps with ease of cleaning and enhanced safety.
Worldwide ‘S’- Valve Technology for Concrete Pumps
- The latest technology used in concrete pumping
- Hard-faced design for longer life
- Most suited for high-rise and long distance pumping
- Completely leak-proof system & effective reverse pumping. Less chances of choking
- Completely separate hydraulic & concrete pumping system
- Longer maintenance intervals
- Wear Parts can be refurbished
- Low operation cost
- Ease of cleaning and enhanced safety